MC Linehaul Driver - Morningside Based
Advertiser: AHG Refrigerated Logistics (AHGRL)More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 May 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Road Transport
AHG Refrigerated Logistics (AHG RL) represents Australia’s only truly national temperature controlled supply chain network as a result of bringing together; Scott’s, Rand, Harris and JAT to form one single business. With more than 60 years’ combined experience, AHG RL are leaders in refrigerated logistics, providing temperature controlled delivery and warehousing services to clients across Australia.
Due to continued growth Scott's Refrigerated are currently looking for experienced B-Double & Road Train drivers to join our Morning side based team for Various runs. Must be experienced with a manual gearbox and be prepared to depart over weekends.
Applicants must have a minimum 12 month driving experience in MC within a Linehaul environment.
You will need to be:
- Work in a team environment
- Customer focussed
- Prepared to work weekends & Public Holidays when rostered
- Hold a current MC licence with a minimum of 12 months experience
- Able to provide a recent traffic history report
- Confident in working within cold chain compliant conditions
- Able to demonstrate a strong focus on WHS
- Committed to driver safety
Experience within the refrigerated transport industry is preferred, but a willingness to learn and an appreciation of the time sensitive nature of what we do is essential.
If you are able to demonstrate that you are a professional and reliable operator who can make a positive contribution to what we do and ensure we meet our customer expectations, then we want to hear from you. We offer excellent pay and conditions, the use of fully maintained equipment and the opportunity of working within a great team environment.
A current copy of your Driving history will be required along with a copy of your licence.
A Drug & Alcohol screening along with a Pre-Employment Medical will be required for the successful applicant prior to employment.
Please note, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?