Advertiser: Greensill Farming GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 May 2020
- Bundaberg & Wide Bay Burnett
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Greensill Farming Group is a family-based Agribusiness growing sweet potatoes, sugar cane and peanuts in the Bundaberg area for over 75 years. We are currently seeking an experienced Forklift Driver to join our Production team.
Working within the Production team, you will be responsible for operating forklifts, relocating palleted stock, loading and unloading trucks, as well as other general factory and production duties as required
Successful applicants will possess the following attributes:
- Current high-risk work licence with minimum LF qualification to drive forklifts
- Minimum 6 months practical experience driving forklifts
- Demonstrated commitment to a safety-first culture
- Drivers licence and own reliable transport
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with others and work in a team
- Reliable, honest and excellent work ethic
We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our diverse workforce is a key strength of our organisation and we strive to attract the best talent to achieve our strategic goal of being an Employer of Choice and leading Australian Agribusiness.
If you are looking to work for a growing, safety focused and progressive company, we encourage you to submit your resume by clicking Apply Now. Your application will be assessed within 3 days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have experience operating a forklift?