Finance Payroll & Administration Officer
Advertiser: Dicky Bill Farming Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 May 2020
- Bairnsdale & Gippsland
- Work Type
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
Dicky Bill Farming Pty Ltd is a leading National producer with farms in Victoria and Queensland who specialise in growing baby leaf salads for leading supermarket chains, the food service industry, and major metropolitan markets.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Finance, Payroll & Administration team. Working under the direction of the Finance & Payroll Coordinator, your tasks will include:
- Accounts Payable & Receivable.
- Reconciling of invoices with statements.
- Processing of invoices and purchase orders.
- Filing and reception duties.
- Document preparation of policy and procedures.
- General administrative support to the People and Cultural Department.
- Other related support tasks as required.
To be successful in the role, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Recent experience working with MYOB Accounting Software and other accounting packages.
- Experience performing accounts payable and receivable tasks.
- Previous experience in a Administration Officer role.
- Experience in excel spread sheeting.
- High level of attention to detail and be able to prioritize your workload.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and a high degree of discretion.
- Reliable, punctual and a team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Please note: this is a Casual position, with the opportunity for long term employment for the right candidate.
To apply, submit a cover letter detailing your suitability for the role and a current resume. As the role is immediate start, applications will be shortlisted as received.