Advertiser: FRANKiE4 FootwearMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 May 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Journalism & Writing
Part-time position - approx 25 hours per week.
Competitive salary based on experience.
A bit about us
Designed by Podiatrists and a Physiotherapist, the FRANKiE4 Team builds on its heritage and continues to revolutionise the way footwear is designed. Our label is providing women with a healthier option for on-trend footwear.
What will this opportunity mean for you?
Are you a true wordsmith and copywriting chameleon? Does your talent shine through in the digital arena?
You will create engaging, exciting copy to be utilised primarily in our digital market, transforming technical terms and detail into content that is useful for both health professionals and our customer base.
We are looking for a passionate copywriter to work under the guidance of our experienced Creative Director to tell our story, captivating new audiences whilst keeping our existing audience engaged.
The ideal candidate will:
- be an excellent communicator;
- have a strong understanding of current communications practices and techniques;
- be extremely organised;
- have the ability to write for a fast-paced commercial market;
- craft concise, consumable and engaging copy;
- have highly regarded natural ability with the English language;
- have demonstrated evidence writing for a range of audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, Journalism, Creative Writing, or similar;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Proofreading and editing experience highly desirable;
- Experience handling a variety of responsibilities and changing priorities while remaining flexible and approachable;
- Experience in copying quality communications, marketing materials, and articles for public consumption;
- Experience in digital copy, writing for websites, social media and blogs.
The role includes:
- Developing and editing useful and engaging content to be used across digital platforms;
- Working closely with Creative Director to understand the content requirements and deadlines, prioritising accordingly;
- Engaging with a variety of audiences to create targeted content for various needs and focuses;
- Working collaboratively with various stakeholders; to interpret and edit copy balancing the purpose and audience of each piece of content, with the need to retain a consistent brand identity;
- Producing accurate copy, with a high level of attention to detail;
- Efficiently and effectively brainstorm engaging headlines and creative ideas;
- Effortlessly reproduce technical terms in a format both our consumer and professional markets can understand.
If this opportunity gets you excited and your brain ticking about how you would excel in this position, then we want to hear from you!
Apply via the 'Apply for this job' button.
Alternatively, email email@example.com with your Cover Letter & Resume, outlining why you are suited for this role.
Please note that only those desired for an interview will be contacted.