Transportable Building Designer
Advertiser: LAI GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 May 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
As one of Australia’s most highly experienced and innovative switchboard and switch room manufacturers we are able to offer a wide range of innovative custom-built solutions for any customer.
Lai Switchboards Australia is looking for an experienced Transportable Building Designer to join our SA team reporting to the Lead Switch Room Designer.
Full time position: Monday – Friday
Wages / Salary
A competitive salary package with long term job security.
You will manage critical work to a high standard under tight time-frames. You will have well rounded communication skills with a multi-discipline background, strong client network with knowledge of transportable building construction from pre-qualification through to completion and commissioning.
- Manage and oversee multiple transportable building projects
- Responsible for the methods and scope of all technical aspects within to satisfy the customer(s) requirements.
- Direct or advise the Drafts team on all aspects of design verification and change control.
- End to end management from tendering through to project execution and completion
- Strong understanding of the importance of commercial risk management
- Establish, build and maintain strong effective working relationships with clients
- Provide good planning, direction and support to project supervision and work teams
- Develop and expand project pipelines through project delivery and building client relationships
The successful applicant will preferably have:
- Excellent communication skills, customer service skills, coupled with effective trouble shooting skills
- A strong technical background ideally in s business analysis and project management
- Strong understanding and application of change management competencies
- Effective leadership, coordination, motivational, negotiation and dispute resolution
- Establishing, managing, and reporting on project schedule, delivery and stake holder management
- Previous design experience and knowledge, would be advantages
- Advanced computer skills predominantly AutoCAD, Revit and Solid Works
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a designer?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- How would you rate your English language skills?