Advertiser: The HR RoomMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 May 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Whittles started out as a small family business in 1968 and has since grown to be a national market leader in the Strata Management industry, with a property portfolio that exceeds 76,000 lots across Australia.
Our team is currently looking for an enthusiastic self-starter who is motivated and eager to build a long term career in the Real Estate industry and grow with our Business.
As a key member of our Darwin team, you will work closely with our Strata Managers to provide assistance with the management of their property portfolios. Ideally you are an effective problem solver who enjoys building client relationships in a fast-paced environment.
Experience in the Property Industry would be a great bonus but is not mandatory to be successful.
In this role, no two days will be the same!
As the direct administrative support to the Strata Managers in your POD, your key responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with owners, committee members and real estate agents and property managers;
- Coordinating quotes, repairs and maintenance with contractors and maintaining Work Order Register to ensure timely completion of works;
- General administration and customer service – attend and engage with clients regarding queries (handling incoming calls, process incoming mail and issuing correspondence to clients);
- Draft various correspondence including Notices and Agendas, Meeting Minutes and be able to do this independently and in a professional manner;
- Assist with management of portfolio compliance (Contractor Register, Building Insurance, Work Health & Safety);
- Monitor the accuracy and quality of all records for each building within portfolios;
- Maintenance of records and statutory deadlines (insurance, inspections etc);
- Action and prepare content for meetings in a timely and accurate manner in accordance to the portfolio's requirements;
- Attend AGMs or committee meetings from time-to-time with the Body Corporate Manager;
- Develop strong trusting relationships with owners and colleagues - identify, build and maintain formal and informal networks;
- Assist in the Body Corporate Manager in delivering efficient end to end workflow process;
- Liaising with Strata Managers and Administration Assistants to ensure effective workload distribution.
Ideally you will possess the following attributes:
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships;
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills;
- Confidence to communicate new ideas or issues;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Effective negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time effectively;
- Strong administration skills and ability to manage up to Strata Manager to meet service levels;
- Commitment to quality client driven services;
- Solid skills in Microsoft Office;
- Experience in Strata or Real Estate Management (desirable but not mandatory to be successful);
What we can offer you
At Whittles we understand that our employees are at the core of our success. That is why, apart from a supportive work environment, we offer employees further benefits such as:
- Competitive remuneration;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Inclusive and diverse team environment;
- Involvement in Charity Fundraisers (We have our own foundation).
HOW TO APPLY:
If the above sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for and you believe you have the skills to excel in this role, please apply now.
All applications are to be sent to: email@example.com
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?