Advertiser: 360biolabs Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 May 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Clinical/Medical Research
About the business
360biolabs is Australia's most comprehensive quality-accredited speciality laboratory services organisation. We develop and conduct pharmacokinetic (PK) and pharmacodynamic (PD) assays across a wide variety of therapeutic areas to ensure the success of our client's clinical trials and preclinical studies.
Due to a successful period of growth we are looking for talented individuals who share our passion for developing new innovative medicines.
About the role
Provide scientific expertise and assistance in the optimisation, validation and conduct of biological assays. Conduct high-quality collaborative R&D at 360biolabs for clients to comply with relevant international standards, regulatory guidelines and SOP requirements.
- Develop and optimise biological assays, particularly a range of immunological assays including flow cytometry, ELISA, cellular assays and cytokine profiling
- Conduct validation experiments following international regulatory guidelines
- Sample processing & testing, data analysis and reporting for a wide range of biological assays
Skills and experience
- Strong scientific background with a BSc degree in a relevant scientific discipline as a minimum and at least 3 years' experience working in life sciences R&D, pharma or biotech
- Excellent organisational and communication skills combined with clear analytical thinking
- Experience working in a quality-controlled environment, preferably an accredited facility following ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 15189, GLP or similar
- An understanding that teamwork is the path to achieving outstanding results in a fast-paced commercial work environment
Apply now if you have what it takes to join our team!
360biolabs is a flexible, equal opportunity employer looking for committed and like-minded people to join us. Our culture is something we are very proud of, celebrating each individual and everything they bring to our team.
Competitive remuneration packages will be offered to the successful applicant based on skills and experience.
To express your interest in this position please submit a CV and cover letter. Applications only accepted from Australian / NZ residents with valid Australian work rights.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?