Associate Project Manager
Advertiser: 360biolabs Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 May 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Clinical/Medical Research
About the business
360biolabs is Australia's most comprehensive quality-accredited speciality laboratory services organisation. We develop and conduct pharmacokinetic (PK) and pharmacodynamic (PD) assays across a wide variety of therapeutic areas to ensure the success of our client's clinical trials and preclinical studies.
Due to a successful period of growth we are looking for talented individuals who share our passion for developing new innovative medicines.
About the role
Assist in the management of clinical projects supported by 360biolabs. Responsible for drafting and reviewing study documentation and supporting the day to day conduct of high-quality collaborative R&D at 360biolabs for clients to regulatory guidelines and SOP requirements.
- Assist in planning and start-up activities associated with the implementation of new clinical studies
- Review clinical study protocols and write reports such as clinical laboratory manuals, analytical plans and project reports
- Liaise and coordinate with colleagues, partner organisations and client representatives to ensure activities are aligned to deliver study objectives on time
- Provide project management support to clinical project teams
- Work with colleagues and management to monitor clinical study budgets
- Compile and review reports on clinical activities, timelines and outcomes
Skills and experience
- Strong scientific background with a BSc degree in a relevant scientific discipline as a minimum and at least 3 years' experience working in life sciences R&D, pharma or biotech
- Excellent organisational and communication skills combined with clear analytical thinking
- Experience working in quality-controlled environments with an awareness of international standards and guidelines applicable to accredited laboratories and clinical trials
- Experience in the conduct of early phase clinical trials
- An understanding that teamwork is the path to achieving outstanding results in a fast-paced commercial work environment
Apply now if you have what it takes to join our team!
360biolabs is a flexible, equal opportunity employer looking for committed and like-minded people to join us. Our culture is something we are very proud of, celebrating each individual and everything they bring to our team.
Competitive remuneration packages will be offered to the successful applicant based on skills and experience.
To express your interest in this position please submit a CV and cover letter. Applications only accepted from Australian / NZ residents with valid Australian work rights.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a project manager?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for budget management & forecasting?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?