Advertiser: Eagle HR Consulting Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
About the business
- Commercially focused Church owned Financial services organisation
- Flexible hours
- Newly created position.
Our client, ACS Financial are a financial services company dedicated to specifically servicing the Church, Charitable, School and Ministry Sectors. Established for over 25 years, they have forged an excellent reputation in providing quality Insurance, lending and investment solutions to their clients nationally and they are looking to continue to further expand into these sectors.
About the role
Due to their ongoing growth they are now seeking to appoint an experienced Insurance Broker to help them to continue to grow their strong and profitable Insurance business in Australia. Working across their broad client base in the churches, schools and commercial sectors, you will provide ongoing professional insurance broking services and exceptional customer service to ACFS customers nationally.
You will also;
- Provide Broking services to new and existing clients.
- Assist in business development activities and strategies where required
- Attend conferences and represent ACSF.
- Discuss and prepare Insurance quotes within established limits ensuring compliance with company's legal and ethical requirements.
Benefits and perks
In return the company offers you a rare opportunity to join a growing and successful values-based organisation offering you career development opportunities, ongoing training and a great culture. The salary package for this role is designed to attract the right candidate.
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will possess a solid track record of achievement in Insurance Broking, hold a recognised Insurance qualification and have proven Insurance broking experience in either the Church, not-for-profit or commercial sectors. You will have excellent people skills, be highly organised and have a commitment to quality assurance and compliance. You will be a person who enjoys working in a team environment, but can work independently to complete assigned tasks.
Your strong alignment to the values and mission of this Christian Financial organisation and an understanding of the church and not-for-profit sectors will be highly regarded.
Eagle HR Consulting, Level 27, 101 Collins st, Melbourne VIC 3000.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
- Have you completed a RG146 insurance broking accreditation?