Graduate of Architecture
Advertiser: Trapp ArchitectsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 May 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architecture
Trapp Architects is a long established mid sized Brisbane based architectural practice renowned for producing exceptional construction outcomes across a range of building typologies within the Australian market.
We are currently seeking to fill a position for a highly motivated and talented Graduate of Architecture to join our committed team. You will be working with clients, consultants and contractors and our project team on multiple projects of varying scales.
Key Selection Criteria
- Exceptional presentation and documentation skills
- Strong REVIT experience and associated capability essential both at documentation and presentation levels
- Focus and initiative
- Commercial experience highly regarded
It is the ability to innovate, and to make our environment a better place as a result, that truly excites us. If you think you have what it takes to be part of our team working on exciting projects that will become built reality, we want to hear from you.
You must have the right to work in Australia.
Please submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- CV and folio examples
- Covering letter addressing the key selection criteria
Salary is negotiable based on the skills and experience of the successful candidates.