Onsite Live-in Couple required as Groundskeeper|Caretaker & Housekeeping
Advertiser: Austinvilla EstateMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 May 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Maintenance & Handyperson Services
Location: Mudgeeraba Gold Coast Queensland
Austinvilla Estate is an established award winning wedding, corporate, accommodation & events venue designing and delivering memorable professional unique styled events.
We pride ourselves on excellence in a friendly work atmosphere.
An opportunity has become available for experienced Grounds people Caretakers to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the 111 acre property in an upcoming busy season.
You will be responsible for various duties which include, meeting with guests on arrival and overseeing the operations of the property.
Key Selection Criteria:-
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- General maintenance: Includes Maintenance of machinery Generator, Tractor and ride on mowers|Lawns|Gardens|Common areas|Irrigation|swimming pool
- Accommodation site maintenance – lighting|plumbing
- Tank water knowledge - Water Management skills
- Sewerage system knowledge-waste management
- Full class c drivers licence (Tractor experience)
- Heavy lifting
- Carpentry highly desired
- Basic Animal husbandry – Chickens
- Preparing for events
- Some security
- Some floristry & small plant care skills advantageous
- RSA preferred
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility with hours
- Demonstrated computer skills advantageous -NewBook or Hotel Booking system experience useful
- Versatility, able to multi task
- Accommodation cleaning and assisting with fast turnover of Accommodation on back to back events (includes changing linen – eye for details)
- Meet and Greet guests|Trade & Suppliers and transport by buggy when required
- High presentation required
- HOUSEKEEPING: Stock control|Linen orders|cleaning of common areas including Homestead,Conference Ctre|Wedding Pavilion|Cottages – Airbnb Management Please email CV and Cover letter addressing key selection criteria that applies to you then click on "Apply for this job" or email directly to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a grounds keeper?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)