Laser Bucket Operator
Advertiser: Greensill Farming GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 May 2020
- Bundaberg & Wide Bay Burnett
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Plant & Machinery Operators
Greensill Farming Group is a family based agri-business growing sweet potatoes and sugar cane in the Bundaberg area. With the expansion of our operations to support the ongoing development of farms and contracting work, we are currently seeking experienced Laser Bucket Operators wanting to work in a challenging fast paced work environment.
Experience should include:
- Laser bucket operations
- Must have experience with GPS and final trimming
- Minimum 3 years on the job operating experience with scrapers, laser bucket, bull dozer, excavator, dump truck or similar including references
- Current drivers licence and reliable transport
- Effective written and verbal communication and organisation skills
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- HR licence preferred
- Safety focused attitude
- Must have references
We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our diverse workforce is a key strength of our organisation and we strive to attract the best talent to achieve our strategic goal of being an Employer of Choice and leading Australian Agribusiness.
If you are looking to work for a growing, safety focused and progressive company, we encourage you to submit your resume by clicking Apply Now. Your application will be assessed within 3 days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?