Restaurant Sales/Food Preparation Position
Advertiser: Costa's Seafood CafeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 May 2020
- Brisbane, Bayside & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
About the business
Costa's Seafood Cafe is a casual dining restaurant offering both Fish & Chips and Fresh Seafood. One of the newest additions to Capalaba. Costa's has a large seating area for dine in customers and also offers take away and phone orders. Costa's is a family run business.
About the role
Purpose of Position
Sales and Line crew members are responsible for the ongoing delivery of pleasant and prompt service to customers, and the preparation of menu items according to the procedures and processes outlined by Costa's Seafood. Sales and Line crew members are to maintain a complete knowledge of Costa's Seafood menu items, ingredients and procedures at all times in order to proactively and promptly deliver high quality Fish & Chips and Seafood.
Successful candidate profile
- Advanced English skills (if non-native)
- Ability to multitask and work in a really fast paced environment
- Basic computer skills and capability of learning Point of Sales and EFTPOS machine operation
- General understanding of Australian currency and payment methods
- Outgoing and approachable personality
- Patience and eagerness to help customers
- Capability of maintaining a clean, tidy and organised work station
- Willingness to learn and a proactive, enthusiastic personality
- Good communication skills and great ability to work as part of a team
- Self-motivated and "always moving" attitude
Previous experience in customer service or food preparation will be regarded but it is not essential. Having the right attitude is the key!
To Apply: Simply pop into the store at 1B/108 Old Cleveland Road, Capalaba any day along with your resume.
Benefits and perks
- Great team
- Fast paced environment
- Flexible shifts
Skills and experience
Customer service experience in the food industry is preferred.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a food and beverage attendant?