Advertiser: Greensill Farming GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 May 2020
- Bundaberg & Wide Bay Burnett
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Plant & Machinery Operators
Greensill Farming Group is a family based agri-business growing sweet potatoes and sugar cane in the Bundaberg area. With the expansion of our operations to support the ongoing development of farms and contracting work, we are currently seeking experienced Scraper Operators wanting to work in a challenging fast paced work environment.
Successful candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Competent in operating Caterpillar Scrapers (fleet includes 657G)
- Minimum 3 years on the job operating experience with scrapers, laser bucket, bull dozer, excavator, dump truck or similar including references
- Must have experience with GPS
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of initiative and be able to work well under pressure
- Current drivers licence and reliable transport. HR licence preferred.
- Effective written and verbal communication and organisation skills
- Safety focused attitude with a high attention to detail, time management skills and ability to abide by company procedures
- Casual start with a view for permanency for the right person
- Must have references
We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our diverse workforce is a key strength of our organisation and we strive to attract the best talent to achieve our strategic goal of being an Employer of Choice and a leading Australian Agribusiness.
If you are looking to work for a growing, safety focused and progressive company, we encourage you to submit your resume by clicking Apply Now. Your application will be assessed within 3 days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?