Farm Hand (Wallaville Area)
Advertiser: Greensill Farming GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 May 2020
- Bundaberg & Wide Bay Burnett
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Farm Labour
Greensill Farming Group is a family based agri-business growing sweet potatoes and sugar cane in the Bundaberg area for 75 years. We are currently seeking Farm Hands with a minimum of 5-10 years experience to join our Wallaville Farm Team in a challenging and fast paced work environment.
The Farm Hand position is a critical role in supporting sustainable growth and production of our sweet potato and sugar cane crops. In this position you will work closely with our Wallaville Farm Manager as well as our farm teams.
This is a physical role that will see you completing general farm hand duties including machine and equipment maintenance as well as some irrigation work.
Successful applicants will possess the following attributes:
- Minimum 5-10 years Farm Hand experience
- Experience with irrigation flood and winch
- Demonstrated commitment to safety first culture
- Ability to do physical work out doors
- Drivers licence and own transport
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with others and work in a team
- Reliable, honest and excellent work ethic
We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our diverse workforce is a key strength of our organisation and we strive to attract the best talent to achieve our strategic goal of being an Employer of Choice and a leading Australian Agribusiness.
If you are looking to work for a growing, safety focused and progressive company, we encourage you to submit your resume by clicking Apply Now. Your application will be assessed within 3 days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?