Advertiser: Buildsafe Australia3.4783 out of 53.5 overall rating (23 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Jul 2020
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Labourers
Buildsafe is a market leader in providing height safety systems and solutions within the building and construction space. Our Safety systems include guardrail edge protection, void protection Systems, working platforms and Scaffolding.
Working predominantly in the residential space, our work is fast paced, and will see you working on several scheduled jobs in any one day.
The minimum requirement to be considered for work with Buildsafe is the following;
- Construction Induction card (Mandatory)
- Current Driver's Licence (Mandatory)
- Reliable transport (Mandatory)
- Scaffold Ticket (Desirable)
- Truck license - MR (Desirable)
- Leading Hand Experience (Desirable)
- Working at Heights (Preferred)
You will also possess the following;
- Experience within a labour intensive/ heavy lifting environment or/and roofing is highly desirable
- Minimum 1-year experience with residential or commercial scaffold is preferred
- A strong commitment to safety and all OH&S policies
- Ability to work as a representative of Buildsafe in a customer facing role
About the role
- Loading and unloading of trucks, ensuring that all required components are loaded, components match the picking/gear list and the loads are secured
- Transporting, erecting, dismantling of Buildsafe products
- Submission of reports, truck maintenance records, work method statements and other documents as required
What Buildsafe can offer you
We are committed to providing a platform for individuals to succeed both personally and professionally. We offer an in house guidance and support service (Buildsafe Care), as well as a dedicated Wellness and wellbeing coach, leadership programs and several other personal and professional development programs.
Immediate start available for the right individuals.
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Which of the following High Risk Work licences do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have as a scaffolder?
- Do you have a current scaffolding licence?