Senior Paediatric Occupational Therapist
Advertiser: Okey Dokey Childhood PsychologyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 May 2020
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Physiotherapy, OT & Rehabilitation
We are flexible to discuss temporary working from home arrangements during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Okey Dokey is a large multidisciplinary allied health practice in Bayswater. We seek a full-time or part-time experienced Occupational Therapist to join our friendly and passionate team. Our practitioners provide allied health assessment and therapy to preschoolers, children and adolescents presenting with a range of problems. We are recognised for supporting families with children with Anxiety and/or ASD. The ideal candidate will have experience working with children under 5 years of age and will have Autism experience. All therapeutic services are provided to clients in rooms at our practice in Bayswater.
- we are seeking to fill permanent full time or part-time positions with the opportunity to increase hours
- full administrative support provided
- you'll be joining a wonderful group of professionals from various allied health backgrounds
- excellent remuneration
- extensive and loyal referral base already established
- manageable caseload
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Experience and skills in treatment of children under 5 years old
- Reliable, self-motivated, and able to work independently
- Experience in the use of evidence based interventions
- Eligible for Medicare rebates
- Full registration with AHPRA
The successful applicant will require a valid Working With Children Check and current police check.
Applications should be addressed to the Assistant Practice Manager, Courtney Scott.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Feel free to visit our website to learn more about our practice and our friendly team: www.okeydokey.com.au
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.