Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic - Work with an Industry Leader - Schlam Group
Advertiser: Schlam GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 May 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Engineering & Maintenance
***HEAVY DUTY DIESEL MECHANICS - PERM OPPORTUNITIES***
Benefits of wearing a Schlam Group shirt;
- FIFO Rostered or Field Service positions across Pilbara, WA
- Flexible rosters; 2:2 / 8:6 / 4:2 / 2:1 / 3:1
- Super paid on all hours worked
- Up to $70 per hour
- Job security with excellent long-term contracts with permanent opportunities available
- Salary Sacrificing
- Employee incentives, recognition and rewards
- Refer and earn – recommend a trade specialist and earn $$$ **conditions apply** ask us how!!
- Exposure to working with some of Australia’s industry leaders and learning from their experience
- Schlam an industry leader of mobile plant maintenance and asset management solutions, Join our team today and become a Schlam member.
Schlam Group are seeking HD Mechanics who are looking for a variety of rosters; 2:2/8:6/4:2/2:1/3:1 FIFO work with either rostered or field service roles based in the Pilbara. With the rostered roles you will have a set fly in/fly out days with the same crew and same site.
Skills and Experience:
- Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic Trade (Australian recognised)
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Experience of working on Mobile plant equipment
- A valid C Class Manual Drivers licence
- Committed to representing our brand on site with a positive attitude and excellent work ethic
We believe in supporting our communities and encourage applications from females, Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander people.
If you would like to apply for this role please forward your resume, trade and licences to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click APPLY NOW.
Please call Brooke Boston on 0447 223 201 for an informal chat about your next career move…
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have mine site experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a mechanic?