Architectural TechnicianPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
With_Architecture Studio is a design and delivery driven practice situated in Northbridge- Perth's cultural centre. The practice has a firmly established state and national reputation. We deliver progressive architecture that is the result of design and documentation rigor and proactive project teams. We apply a rigorous process of inquiry and analysis, looking beyond the brief and challenging convention to discover something unique that will yield engaging experiences and create value for the client and community.
We are seeking a skilled documenter with local experience, to join our passionate and dedicated team. We expect you to be open-minded, enthusiastic, attentive to detail, and capable of working with others as well as independently. You will be able to demonstrate the technical knowhow to assist us in translating creative ideas into constructed reality.
The successful candidate will have:
- 5 years (min) of relevant experience (post-graduate)
- experience in being part of an architectural team delivering a range of building typology and scales, from design development to contract documentation.
- experience in producing clear and accurate detailing and documentation drawings from concept sketches under direction from the Project Leader and/or Design Director.
- experience in assisting Project leader during the contract administration phase
- high level of competency in Revit including experience model management, scheduling, integration of Families, Template development.
- experience with the other Autodesk applications including, AutoCAD, Navisworks and Formit.
- a genuine appreciation for quality architecture delivered through excellent documents
- a strong commitment to positively contribute to the studio's standards and processes
- a keen interest to participate in studio activities / events and will embrace the studio identity and culture.
Digital applications to include;
•a cover letter with contact details,
•recent resume including employment history
•some samples of projects on which you have had a significant contribution,
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an architectural technician?