Advertiser: Catch.com.au Pty Ltd3.3125 out of 53.3 overall rating (32 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Programming & Production
We are seeking a talented and organised Production Assistant on a casual basis who will be responsible for assisting with the daily workload of retouching, templating and uploading product image, as well as addressing email update requests when time permits.
Reporting to the Production Coordinator, you will use your high levels of organisation and time efficiency skills to assist the workflow of the Production Team including quality checks on product images and liaising with Sales Coordinators to obtain assets and resources required by the Production Design Team.
What you’ll be doing
What does a normal day in the life of a Production Assistant look like? Well no 2 days are alike at Catch, but you could probably expect your typical day to include some of the following things:
- Revising, naming and quality of photographed images
- Collecting, sorting, and approving supplied images
- Retouching/templating/uploading PDs
- Working on e-mail update requests in a timely manner
- Managing product image-related issues from the team in Manila
- Managing and creating logo templates
- Managing and creating size charts
- Maintaining the Digital Asset Management (DAM) system, ensuring assets are readily available
The skills you’ll have
- Tertiary level qualification in Graphic Design or Photography (with a skill focus on image retouching)
- Digital manipulation and retouching, editing, colour correcting
- Extensive experience using Photoshop
- Organised, great attention to detail and hard working
- Strong communication skills and good eye for design
To be considered for this position, you must provide examples of your work. Examples of retouching would be preferred but if not applicable, any design work will be accepted.
We have a fantastic work environment and culture here at Catch. We provide our passionate people with:
- An organisation that is experiencing exponential growth
- A vibrant and passionate Tech team who support and collaborate with each other
- An organisation that truly does what some call ‘work/life’ balance
- Employee benefits like discounted gym membership, free parking, access to the Kmart group employee benefits, free breakfast, free Wi-Fi, in house learning and development, monthly lunches plus loads more…
Back in 2006, Catch set out to shake up Australia’s online retail landscape. We’ve come a long way since!
We’re not just one of the country’s top eCommerce players, with a proven track record of growth, an award-winning digital platform and second to none customer experience offering. Behind the scenes, we’re a world-class team of creatives, strategists, developers and innovators, and we’re on the hunt for like-minded people to jump on board.
We don’t play by the rules. We push boundaries. We think big. We stay curious and driven. Together, we embrace challenges and learn new things. All this, for one purpose: to provide our customers with an amazing online shopping experience, every day.
And we’re just getting started…
At Catch, we welcome all applications and screen them without attention to race, age, beliefs, sex, orientation, gender identity and disability.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?