Contract, casual and full time Trainers
Advertiser: Elbon Group of CompaniesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2020
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Teaching - Vocational
Our fast- growing business requires a dynamic, highly motivated and confident casual, full time or contract Trainer to work with our Victorian Training team in Tullamarine to deliver high quality, professional training to our Victorian clients.
Height Safety Engineers (HSE) provide training, installation of height safety equipment, product supply and consultative services. Our broad range of clients include Government, construction, industrial, facilities management and strata marketplace.
HSE is a family owned business which embodies family values. Our culture focused environment places high importance on team member’s development, stability, growth and work life balance through long term support and career progression.
The successful candidate will be delivering safety related training in Melbourne, our new Tullamarine training center and regional Victoria
- Ensure high quality delivery of training and assessment services in accordance our company’s scope of registration
- Ensure all training is carried out in accordance with ASQA and AQF standards
- Carry out all compliance and legislative requirements
- Assist in the development and improvement of training courses
- Maintain accurate records for completed training
- Liaise with Clients and Students
- Promote opportunities for ongoing company growth
- Associated administration as required
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Must hold
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment plus the following units:
- TAELLN411 (or its successor) or TAELLN401A, and
- TAEASS502 (or its successor) or TAEASS502A or TAEASS502B or
- diploma or higher level qualification in adult education.
Ability to facilitate some or all of the following courses:
- Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
- Work Safely at Heights
- Industrial Rescue
- Vertical Rescue
- Provide First Aid and CPR
- Asbestos Awareness
- White Card
- HRWL Elevated Work Platform over 11m
- HRWL Forklift
- Current Australian Driver License
- Have a Police clearance, or be able to obtain one
- Have a Working with Children Check, or be able to obtain one
- A willingness to travel regionally and interstate
- Working knowledge of MS Office, CRMs and be able to demonstrate general computer skills.
- Demonstrate written and verbal skills to a professional standard
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated and able to conform to current policies and procedures.
Only candidates with Australian work rights will be considered for the role.
For further information please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?