Community Support Worker
Advertiser: Eremea Home Care ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2020
- Work Type
- Community Services & Development, Aged & Disability Support
Eremea Home Care Services is a home care agency that has been operating since 2002 providing people with in-home support services and personal care allowing them to remain at home as independently as possible offering choice, flexibility and control.
Eremea Home Care Services strive to provide a quality service which is indicated by our growth in the home care industry.
Eremea's mission is we provide support and care to enhance a person's health and well-being through innovative tailored solutions offering help to the elderly who wish to remain in their own homes, children and adults with disabilities and special needs, individuals recovering from an illness or an accident as well as a broad range of domestic that need tending to.
Your work at Eremea Home Care Services as a support worker will involve duties such as light domestic assistance, personal care, transportation, in-home & outing respite, social support.
For this particular role we are looking for Bilingual support workers who want to make a difference in elderly people's everyday life and well-being. We are looking for care workers for a casual position that are able to work in the Inner West, Eastern Suburbs, Lower North Shore and St George areas.
What you must have:
- Current first aid and CPR certificate
- Current criminal record check certificate (police check)
- Current working with children's check certificate (for paid roles)
- Completed NDIS Orientation Module
- NSW Drivers Licence
- Your own reliable vehicle with comprehensive insurance.
- A smartphone
- Manual Handling Training completed within the last 12 months
Ideally, you will have:
- Minimum of Cert III in Aged Care or Community Services
- Experience with personal care and manual handling procedures
- Flexibility with availability
- High care needs experience
If this sounds like you and you meet the requested criteria, please click apply on this site or go to www.eremea.com.au and submit your resume