Allied Health Care Professional / Service Coordination
Advertiser: Eremea Home Care ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Physiotherapy, OT & Rehabilitation
What you will do as av Allied Health Profesional / Service Coordinator:
- Service development: ongoing consumer assessment, treatment skills, development & review of care plans in consultation with clients and key stakeholders.
- Manage Relationships: Liaison with roster coordinators, case advisers/managers, accounts and any relevant external parties
- Client Engagement: Receiving referrals and assessment of clients care needs
- Service Coordination: Coordinate the provision of quality person-centred care according to the client's needs, service/ care plans, funding available, and relevant policies and procedures
- Worker Support: Provide support to direct care employees to promote ongoing development, to develop skills and ensure competence in role requirements
- Be Flexible: as a client-directed service at times you will need to respond. Out of hours work may be required on a rotational basis to ensure a flexible response to client needs and after-hours phone service
- Be a team member: Actively engage in workplace activities that are designed to improve the work environment and service to clients.
- Be accountable: Work within the culture and policy framework of the business utilising all enterprise systems to deliver ‘best’ client outcomes.
What will tick our boxes?
• Excellent customer service skills with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask with strong attention to detail while keeping calm and focused
• Be passionate and dedicated to excellent customer support services
• Self-motivated and organised
• Excellent time management skills
• Experience using CRM, billing, scheduling systems
• NSW Working with Children Check (Required)
• NSW Criminal Record Check (Required)
• NSW Drivers Licence (Required)
• AHPRA Registration
• Bachelor or Masters Degree
What will surprise us?