CEO / General Manager
Advertiser: Arts Access AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, CEO
Arts Access Australia (AAA) is looking for a visionary and dynamic leader to transform our organisation and implement our vision for full and equal opportunity for cultural and creative participation and contribution for all Australians.
As a leader with lived experience of disability, you will collaborate and connect with our stakeholders and guide the development of AAA’s new strategic and operational framework while establishing new ways of working to ensure our sustainability as a strong organisation for now and into the future.
- Lead the change for AAA from an organisation reliant on Australia Council funding to a new business model
- Develop a new strategic vision and business plan for AAA that allows us to best meet our mission
- Engage with government, industry, state peak bodies, members, and other key stakeholders
- Work with the Board to build the organisation’s capacity and capability to deliver on our plans
- Based on this new business model and strategic plan, secure new support and income streams for AAA to ensure we survive and thrive
In keeping with AAA’s strong commitment to disability leadership in the arts and cultural sector, only people with disability are invited to submit an expression of interest at this time. AAA believes there is no archetype of leadership and we value diversity in approach.
The role is initially a contract position until July 2021. Following this period, the Board will review the role requirements based on the new strategic framework and business plan.
More information: https://artsaccessaustralia.org/opportunities
Initial EOI applications close: 5pm, Monday 1 June
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?