Advertiser: Face Value CleaningMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 May 2020
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Cleaning Services
About the business
Face Value Cleaning Services is an industry leader providing cleaning services in the Hobart area. End of lease cleaning, builders cleans and commercial cleaning services are the core of our business. The supportive culture means people are put first to ensure a quality customer service experience.
About the role
The business is growing quickly and the owners need driven individuals to provide cleaning services to a range of clients. This excellent on-going opportunity is now available for an enthusiastic, hardworking and reliable cleaner who is self-motivated and has a great ability to relate to people. You need a flexible attitude toward working hours and travel.
The key tasks/duties:
- spot cleaning of carpets and soft furnishings
- operating hand held powered equipment such as blowers,vacuum cleaners and polishers
- sweeping and mopping
- toilet cleaning
- rubbish collection
- cleaning of private residences,and the performance of domestic work including but not limited to cleaning and washing
- telephone cleaning and germ proofing;or
- cleaning of glass,both internal and external
- dusting of all hard surfaces
- re-arranging or re-organising furniture;or
- routinely maintaining indoor greenery such as shrubs and plants;or
- sanitary disposal processing;or
- wiping or sweeping under and around seats and table tops.
Benefits and perks
Flexible working hours
Supportive and experienced management
Above average hourly rate
Unique client base
Skills and experience
- Minimum twelve months work experience
- Certificate II/III in Cleaning Services (not essential)
- Valid drivers' licence
- Reliable Car
- Working with vulnerable persons check
- Police check
- White card
- Ability to work in Australia
- Be presentable at all times
- Positive attitude
- Reliable, punctual and hardworking
- Team player
- Able to work unsupervised, as well as quality check your own work
- Able to estimate and set time frames for cleaning jobs
- Be able to effectively communicate with customers
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Have an eye for detail, as only high-quality work is acceptable
- Good time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Be available at short notice
- Good sense of humour, trustworthy and loyal
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a cleaner?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?