Senior .NET Developer
Advertiser: Market CreationsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2020
- Geraldton, Gascoyne & Midwest
- $80,000 - $84,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Web Development & Production
Market Creations is an award-winning integrated marketing and technology agency offering an extensive range of services to clients throughout the state of Western Australia. By constantly benchmarking our services, Market Creations has established a reputation for delivering outstanding service to small, medium and large businesses, local government agencies and many other organisations. We are a high-energy, fast paced team providing a diverse range of services to a broad client base. We strive to make a measurable positive difference and have our services recognised as such.
We are looking for an experienced Senior.NET web developer to join our team. Ideally based working based in our Geraldton office, however we will consider the position based in our Subiaco office for the right candidate.
- Engage with team members and encourage innovation
- Proactively initiates, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with team members.
- Actively contributes to internal programs
- Develop and ensure a high quality user experience
- Provides a good customer service experience in providing support to clients
- Have analytical and good problem solving skills along with excellent written and verbal communication
- Provides accurate time based estimates for web development projects (i.e. actual hours vs estimated hours)
Skills and Attributes:
- 4+ years commercial development experience in the .NET development platform
- Comprehensive understanding of OO and domain-driven design concepts
- Proficient with Visual Studio 2017 and Team Foundation Server (TFVC & GIT)
- Experience with integrating third party REST API's
- Experience writing and understanding SQL queries on RDBMS such as SQL Server and compatible ORMs such as Entity Framework
- Familiarity with DevOps practices including Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Automated provisioning and release management.
- Experience writing Unit Tests using tools such as xUnit, nUnit, and Moq
- Experience managing a hosting environment based on latest Microsoft server technologies including Windows Server, IIS, and SQL Server
- Additional industry qualifications (ITIL, MSCD) will be looked upon very favourably
Please send Cover letter and Resume to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 30/5/2020
Only Australian Citizens need apply and WA based candidates are preferred.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a .NET developer?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?
- Have you worked in a role which requires C# development experience?