Website Support Officer
Advertiser: Market CreationsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2020
- Geraldton, Gascoyne & Midwest
- $45,000 - $49,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Web Development & Production
Market Creations is an award-winning integrated marketing and technology agency offering an extensive range of services to clients throughout the state of Western Australia. By constantly benchmarking our services, Market Creations has established a reputation for delivering outstanding service to small, medium and large businesses, local government agencies and many other organisations. We are a high-energy, fast paced team providing a diverse range of services to a broad client base. We strive to make a measurable positive difference and have our services recognised as such.
The successful applicant will join our team that works collaboratively to develop and maintain dynamic, web based applications. Market Creations has two offices based in Geraldton and Subiaco. Applicants will be considered for both locations with Geradton as the preferred.
- Provide a good customer service experience in providing website support to clients
- Conduct website training with clients
- Provide monthly website reports and analytics to clients
- Haves a commercial understanding of projects and time utilisation
- Understands current website WCAG Web Accessibility Standards requirements.
- Ability to follow procedures and processes
- Awareness of basic relational database concepts provided by the Microsoft SQL Server platform.
- Responsible for undertaking content migration and QA testing
- Manage website audits, domain management and general administration of website documentation
Skills and Attributes:
- Demonstrated working knowledge and ability to do basic programming using Microsoft ASP.NET and VB.NET programming languages
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop software to develop website applications
- Prioritises multiple tasks effectively
Excellent communication skills and customer service
Please send Cover letter and Resume to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 30/5/2020
Only Australian Citizens need apply and WA based candidates are preferred.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following content management systems (CMS) do you have experience with?
- Have you worked in a role which requires HTML development experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?