Level 2 Service Desk/Field Technician
Advertiser: Market CreationsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2020
- Geraldton, Gascoyne & Midwest
- $55,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Market Creations is an award-winning integrated marketing and technology agency offering an extensive range of services to clients throughout the state of Western Australia. By constantly benchmarking our services, Market Creations has established a reputation for delivering outstanding service to small, medium and large businesses, local government agencies and many other organisations. We are a high-energy, fast paced team providing a diverse range of services to a broad client base. We strive to make a measurable positive difference and have our services recognised as such.
Based in our Geraldton Office the Role is to cover incoming phone queries and requests from our clients for technical assistance. You may also be required to assist our clients via remote access, phone, and onsite depending on the support required and contractual arrangements. You will be required to assist with good in and goods out daily.
- ICT industry based Certification and/or qualifications.
- A keenness in all things ICT
- A roadworthy motor vehicle
- Able to troubleshoot problems independently.
- PC troubleshooting experience
- intermediate Windows server administration
- Intermediate Networking skills
- Ability to manage time on sites.
- High level of enthusiasm
- Willingness to succeed
- Great time management, organisation skills
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team
- Willingness to work outside core hours on a regular basis
- Customer in person communication skills
- Travel to remote & regional areas
- A current Driver’s License
- 5+ years’ experience in the ICT Industry
- Windows 7, 8 and 10 experience
- Windows Server 2008 – 2019 experience
Please send Cover letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 30/5/2020
Only Australian Citizens need apply and WA based candidates are preferred.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?