Full time Architectural Draftsperson
Advertiser: Rough Draft Home Design and DraftingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
We request you follow procedure when applying only using SEEK and DO NOT call the office and DO NOT email the office directly.
Work for our drafting company to keep up your skills with volume home builder plans/design work, and also work on custom designs to keep your passion and flare alive of conceptual work in the architectural Design industry.
We provide drafting services to a number of builders in South East Queensland and NSW from our Southport office. The role will primarily consist of drafting full sets of preliminary and working drawings to suit each of our clients individual drafting needs along with associated administrative duties. We currently complete work for a number of volume home builders as well as other one off design projects.
Absolute discretion is our main priority. We offer a friendly team atmosphere where your skills will be appreciated along with regular outside of office activities to foster a supportive team environment.
Applicants must have advanced ArchiCAD, Revit and a knowledge of AutoCAD skills. Knowledge in NDIS would be seen as a positive to your application.
The following qualities will be highly regarded:
- Relevant ArchiCAD experience is essential in residential housing
- Relevant Revit experience is essential in residential housing
- Relevant AutoCAD LT experience
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and improve on your current skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Current Queensland and New South Wales building regulations knowledge
- Excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills
- A positive attitude and team player
- A desire to get the job done on time, every time
If you possess the above qualities, please forward your covering letter outlining your relevant experience and resume.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the Building Code of Australia (BCA)?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.