Accounts Receivable and Payable
Advertiser: Group Homes AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Accounts Receivable/Credit Control
Who are we?
We are an innovative start-up in the aged-care sector. We are growing super fast and have a dynamic office environment.
What are we looking for?
Someone who is:
- Thorough and detailed oriented person who is able to apply their business mind
- Able to work at a very efficient and fast pace.
- Experience with Excel.
- Personally accountable for their work, open to feedback, honest and accurate.
- Someone who cares about making a difference.
What you will do?
The successful candidate will assist the Finance team by actively being involved in:
- Engaging with suppliers and customers (including collections) – written and oral
- Prepare trade debtor reports
- Liaise with any collection agencies
- Processing supplier's invoices
- Expense reconciliations including corporate credit cards
- Maintain clear records of all transactions/activities
- Assist with month end and year end processes
- Assist with account admin and accounting functions when required (e.g. Payroll)
What skills you need to have?
- Qualifications in Accounting
- 2-4 years of prior AR and AP experience required
- Excellent communication skills with proficiency in oral and written English
- Proficiency with Xero preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office suite skills, in particular, Microsoft Excel (please do not apply if you do not have strong Excel skills)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and manage lots of ongoing tasks... doesn't get overwhelmed easily
What does Part-Time mean?
We are flexible regarding working from home arrangements, days and hours. We can accomodate school hours and open to candidates with specific part-time requests.
Where are we?
Our Support Office is based in Crows Nest and is accessible by public transport. We are currently transitioning from a working from home environment to partial office team.
Group Homes Australia
For more information about our company visit www.gha.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.