Real Estate Career with Barry Plant Nagambie/SeymourPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2020
- Shepparton & Goulburn Valley
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Sales
Real Estate Sales & Property Management Positions Available
This is a fantastic opportunity to start a successful career in the Real Estate Industry, working within our Barry Plant Nagambie office.
We at Barry Plant are expanding our team and we are looking for motivated and fun people who are ready to grow.
We are looking for a candidate who is determined, motivated and enthusiastic to join one of our highly successful teams. No previous industry experience is fine, as full job training is provided immediately.
Did you know?
- 1 in 10 homes sold in Victoria are sold by a Barry Plant agent
- Barry Plant sells a home every 45 minutes, seven days a week
- Large 80+ office network
- Positive and fun work environment
- Extensive training and professional development programs
- Support from both branch and corporate level
- Mentoring from top performers
- Full Administration and marketing support team
- Potential for growth
- A career for life
Successful Candidate must have:
- Elite Work Ethic
- Passion for the Industry
- Effective Communication
- The ability to work Autonomously
- Great Interpersonal Skills
- Confidence & Motivation to Exceed expectations
- An Agent Representative Certificate
To work in Real Estate, you do require an Agent Representative Certificate. You can simply obtain this, but just because you have this certificate does not guarantee you a job in real estate.
PLEASE APPLY VIA THE BUTTON ON THE TOP RIGHT CORNER –
IMPORTANT: Our office phones are occupied helping clients at all times. Please apply through the button on the top right side and we will contact you shortly to confirm your application with us.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.