Advertiser: National Salon And Spa RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2020
- $60,000 per annum plus super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, PA, EA & Secretarial
The Council of Ambulance Authorities are recruiting for an Executive Assistant to work from our Adelaide, SA office.
Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea collectively have a paramedic workforce of more than 17,000 supported by more than 11,000 trained volunteer first responders.
The Council of Ambulance Authorities (CAA) represents the eleven statutory ambulance services across Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea, which employ these paramedics who are sought after across the world for their clinical skills, knowledge and experience.
About the Role
The Executive Assistant will work together with the CAA Secretariat to deliver on work from CAA Board, committees, forums and working groups. The work will include communicating and liaising with internal and external teams, organising meetings, travel and assisting with marketing activities.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (flexibility for 9am-3pm with reduced remuneration accordingly)
Remuneration: $60,000 per annum plus super for full time hours
Location: 283 -287 Sir Donald Bradman Drive, Brooklyn Park SA 5032
Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Communicating and liaising with executives and staff at all levels within the Australasian Ambulance Jurisdictions and with external partners.
- Arrange Board, committee, forum and working group meetings.
- Arrange CAA Secretariat meetings and calendars.
- Prepare meeting papers, minutes and agendas and ensure they are circulated in a timely manner.
- Producing reports and presentations.
- Manage the CEO’s and GM’s calendars, including travel, meetings and other activities.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements and monitor credit card expenditure.
- Manage and coordinate functions and events on behalf of the CEO, GM and Secretariat staff.
- Maintaining the current filing and database system and looking for ways to improve current systems.
- Manage team’s IT requirements including Microsoft Teams, Zoom appointments etc.
- Assist with required marketing tasks, including social media posting, website updates, newsletter collating etc.
- Ensure that all general office supplies and stationery are maintained.
- Maintain e-mail distribution list for CAA groups.
- Any other tasks or activity deemed appropriate by the General Manager.
- Travel interstate on occasion.
- Work out of hours on occasion to achieve goals of the position.
- Provide support to other staff in the CAA Secretariat on issues not directly related to the role as required.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge including Microsoft Teams.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organisation skills, including excellent time management, prioritisation, delegation and managing conflicting demands.
- Ability to make sound judgements, use initiative and follow through with their implementation.
- High level of proficiency in PC and MAC based software applications.
- Professional discretion.
- Attention to detail.
Experience & Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience in similar roles.
- Diploma in a relevant field is desired, but not essential.
Our website is: www.caa.net.au
If you fit all of the above criteria, for a confidential discussion, please phone Kiara on 0406 690 297.
To apply, simply press ‘Apply for this Job’ and attach your Resume and Cover letter.