We're looking for a Leasing ConsultantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2020
- Sydney, Ryde & Macquarie Park
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
Our culture is shaped by our people and their passion for property, with a strong engagement within our local communities. Our doors are always open to those looking to be challenged, mentored and prepared to devote themselves to a prosperous career in real estate.
We are currently looking for a service orientated individual, who will uphold our reputation and brand by delivering exceptional customer service within this position.
Key duties and requirements include:
- Respond to prospective tenant enquiries
- Conduct open home inspections & private inspections
- Review rental applications and conduct reference checks for potential tenants
- Prepare lease documents & attend lease sign ups
- Marketing rental properties
- Attend Saturday open home inspections
- Assist Property Management team with day-to-day duties
- Current NSW Certificate of registration and Driver’s License is essential
- Must own a reliable vehicle
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience preferred
- A self-motivator who is invested in their personal and professional development
- A strong communicator across all mediums
- Someone who is punctual, courteous and humble
- Natural people skills and the ability to build genuine relationships
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?