Advertiser: Top CountryMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 May 2020
- Western QLD
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Veterinary Services & Animal Welfare
Top Country is a manufacturer of livestock supplement, rations and innovating feeding systems. The main business and mill is situated in Roma, Qld with depots in Mundubbera and Toowoomba
Reporting to the Chief Nutritionist, you will be responsible for delivering nutritional advice to existing and new customers both on the phone and by on farm visits on a regular basis.
We are a small team and we encourage flexibility and foster a good work life balance. Top Country provides professional development to ensure your knowledge of the agriculture industry advances is kept up to date.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Provide technical support for clients to assist them in increasing profitability
- Development of new products and feed recipes
- Conducting and reporting on areas such as production performance, producer trials, cooperative research projects
- Maintain a high level of customer service and keeping the Customer Relations Management system updated
- Attend agricultural field days and conduct presentations at nutrition days to provide information on nutrition and company products
- Assist in the coordination and flow of delivery of product
- Work within all the company policies and procedures
We are seeking an enthusiastic person with solid experience in the animal nutrition field (ruminant desired). Do you have great customer service skills with a keen ability to develop relationships with current and prospective clients? Are you are a team worker with a can-do attitude to get things done? We want to hear from you.
The successful applicant would have the following attributes:
- Degree in Animal Science/Agricultural Science
- Experience as an Animal Nutritionist
- Ruminant Nutrition knowledge (desirable)
- Proficient Microsoft Office applications skills
- Current unrestricted drivers license
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Ability to be a registered as a weighbridge operator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proactive and able to demonstrate initiative
To apply, please click “Apply Now” and include your CV and cover letter before 31 May 2020
Should you wish to make a confidential enquiry, please call Aaron on 07 4633 3083
Only persons with unlimited rights to work in Australia need apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a nutritionist?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)