Website Styler and Digital Designer
Advertiser: Mitchell CreativeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 May 2020
- Northern QLD
- Work Type
- Information & Communication Technology, Web Development & Production
About our Business
Mitchell Creative aims to provide competitive services in the digital marketing and design market. We strive for local market leadership and are continually seeking to enhance our reputation among both the public and members of the industry for honesty, integrity and competence.
We work for many clients providing customised marketing solutions which are cost effective and produce results.
About the Role
We have a role for an experienced and/or qualified website styler/designer including:
- Styling website layouts
- Developing responsive elements
- Adding creative flair
- Matching designs to clients branding
- Preparing images and graphics for digital use
The ideal candidate needs to be highly skilled in website design. This is not a web development role, it is firmly in the design arena. You will be able to work with a graphic designer who can create elements for sliders and graphics however an ability to create this type of material is desirable.
You need to be creative and able to turn clients ideas into reality working from varied briefs adhering to brand standards.
This role will start as part time - approx 20 hours per week, with a view to increasing to full time as work load allows.
To start, work would be from an at home location as we navigate through Covid 19. This will allow some flexibility in your working hours.
Please apply with covering letter and resume.
Preference will be given to local applicants. Applications from overseas will not be accepted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a digital designer?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?