Freelance video editors and camera operators - Gold Coast
Advertiser: Riviera Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 May 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Programming & Production
Riviera, Australia’s largest and most awarded luxury motor yacht builder based at Coomera on the Gold Coast, is seeking freelance video editors and camera operators to partner with our marketing team to create inspiring, engaging and high-quality video content that communicates our brand and news stories.
We are seeking to engage with professionals who have high attention to detail and equally high standards in production and organisation. People who can help us create a wide variety of content from quick-turn around short news items to long-form films.
We will consider applicants who either can work in our in-house edit suite or use their own external facilities.
- Experience in filming (camera operations, lighting, sound and production setup)
- Experience in editing footage to produce high quality videos, including the design and production of creative motion graphics and slide transitions
- Ability to project manage media production and video content delivery in a timely manner
- Able to produce jobs from concept through to viewer-ready videos on various web, social media, and other online platforms.
- Able to interpret and develop briefs into strong video communication solutions and manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Strong and proactive communication skills with a real appreciation for working as part of a small, hard-working team
- High problem-solving skills and ability to lead
Immediate projects are available to the right contractors.
Please send a brief summary of your background and experience relevant to the above, an indication of your hourly rate and a link to the best examples of your recent work to DLaing@Riviera.com.au
To discover more about Riviera, visit RivieraAustralia.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?