Senior business development & stakeholder relationship professional
Advertiser: Cardihab Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 May 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
Digital health / Software as a Medical Device
- Innovative digital health start up focused on improving clinical outcomes in cardiac patients.
- Opportunity to build and shape a unique Australian company spun out of the CSIRO with an exciting development pipeline.
- Leverage your clinical and commercial experience to embed our clinical tool as the future standard of care in ANZ.
Cardihab is a fast-growing Australian digital health company and is looking for an outstanding, dynamic Senior Cardiac Sales professional with a passion for business development to join our team.
Cardihab is set to become the future model of care for patients that need to either prevent or recover from cardiac events like heart attacks. The Cardihab model of digital cardiac rehabilitation has been clinically proven to improve outcomes for patients. We provide an evidence-based care program to patients via an app, while under the supervision of a clinician – i.e. we are not a consumer self-management app. This is a first-to-market digital health platform for cardiovascular disease management.
We are growing and we are looking for an experienced biotech /medical devices sales professional preferably with hospital cardiovascular development expertise and established customer networks. The successful candidate will join our team to drive sales and market uptake in the private and public hospital setting across ANZ. This is an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate to help build a unique Australian start-up and shape an emerging industry.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Well established networks in hospitals and with cardiac rehabilitation providers.
- Proven biotech &/or medtech track record in business development within hospital cardiovascular clinics.
- Effective problem-solving and solutions focused skills with an ability to think strategically and act decisively.
- Collaborative working style and self-driven to achieve outcomes with customers and colleagues.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Passion for making a difference to people living with coronary disease.
In return we are offering an attractive package, the chance to join a passionate and expert team and the rare opportunity to be part of the digital health transformation.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?