Advertiser: McKay DrillingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 May 2020
- Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Labourers
McKay Drilling is an industry-leading WA based, family-owned and operated drilling company located in Wangara. We are currently seeking a Trade Assistant to join our growing Workshop team at our Wangara location to assist mechanics and management
- Ensure Workshop is kept clean, tidy and in order, as directed.
- Assist with repairs and maintenance as directed
- Ensure equipment and materials are available for the day’s activities
- Collect materials from external suppliers as directed
- Responsible and accountable for a safe working environment reporting any safety incidents or concerns to the Manager or Supervisor
- Ensure that correct PPE is worn at all times
Skills and Experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- Experience in a workshop environment
- Prior experience working with fitters and boilermaker/welders
- Be able to work alone and as part of a team
- Forklift licence essential
- Ability to comply with company procedures and policies
Culture and Benefits
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Strong safety culture
- Career development opportunities
- Values-driven Company
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current C Class Driver’s Licence;
- National Police Clearance;
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical.
McKay Drilling is an equal opportunity employer and encourages candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Please Note: Candidates who do not meet the essential selection criteria will NOT be considered for this position. Shortlisting will commence immediately, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?