Advertiser: Degabriele KitchensMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Jun 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Interior Design
Degabriele Kitchens is a well-established, bespoke kitchen, bathroom and joinery company that is widely acknowledged as setting the benchmark for quality joinery in Sydney.
With 40 years experience of manufacturing high-end kitchens, bathrooms and joinery, we excel at bringing extraordinary luxury into our clients’ homes.
We have a rare opportunity for a highly experienced and professional Kitchen Designer to join our long-standing Design Team.
You will be able to demonstrate a body of work that shows that you have the ability to create contemporary designs that are cutting edge and framed up traditional designs with detailed, custom accents. For every client, you will seek to create a unique design concept that is a visual expression of the client and their home.
To be considered for this role, you must also enjoy and excel in the sales process and show that you have the ability to work in partnership with clients and our factory, from beginning to end to create an exceptional product.
Skills and requirements
- Kitchen Designer with at least 7 years experience in custom bespoke design
- Must demonstrate a successful track record in sales and customer service
- Be very organised and motivated to excel
- Excellent communication skills and a highly professional manner
- Enjoy flexible work hours, including weekends and evenings
- Able to effectively ascertain clients’ design requirements so you can give them their ‘wow’ factor
- Sound knowledge of current trends and materials in interior and kitchen design
- Ability to effectively communicate, support and work with our manufacturing and installation teams
- Willingness to support and contribute to our marketing material and events
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to prioritise tasks
- A strong attention to detail is essential
Please forward your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only suitable candidates will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a designer?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- How many years of estimating experience do you have?