Advertiser: AMT Homes Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 May 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
About the business
We are a family owned and run Residential Building Company established in 2011. Over the last two years we have expanded and as a result we would greatly benefit from having an in-house drafty who can also assist us with some administration tasks.
About the role
We are looking for someone with residential drafting experience that can assist in the following:
- new concept plans
- amendments to existing concepts
- covenant applications
- assistance with some administration tasks
Benefits and perks
The details of the position are as follows:
- Contract position
- Hours are negotiable
- Small team environment
- Located in Rochedale
- Family home office (employee will have their own personal bathroom)
Skills and experience
Successful candidates must be competent in the use of drafting software and understand residential construction and the National Construction Code.
For further information, please call 0431 674 005
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have as a draftsperson?