Advertiser: Timberline & Uniplan GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 May 2020
- Tamworth & North West NSW
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Carpentry & Cabinet Making
About the business
Timberline Bathroom Products is a family owned and managed company based in Armidale NSW.
Be a role model in our field of expertise, provide for the local community, elevate our employees and create lasting relationships in a hardworking, family spirit of the highest ethics.
• We're a Team of Spirited hard workers
• We Innovate to grow
• We Make a difference
• We Believe in what we do
• We make things Easy for our customers
• We show Respect to one another
About the role
The drafting team is a key facet of a dynamic customer care team providing service excellence to ensure industry leading client happiness.
This role will include:
- Drafting of cabinets in accordance with customer order specifications.
- Optimising of components for production.
- Construct custom drawings for customer quoting.
- Construct specification drawings for customer requirements.
- General duties as required.
Skills and experience
- Experience in drafting - Planit CabinetVision experience is an advantage.
- Have a high level of attention to detail.
- High level of customer service skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal & communication skills.
- The ability to work autonomously with little supervision.
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?