Advertiser: Bentleys Tasmania Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 May 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the role
We are seeking someone with at least 2 years demonstrated experience in an administrative role, preferably in an accounting practice. The core duties of this role include performing a broad range of support functions at a high level, including preparation of correspondence, compilation and delivery of client documents, maintenance of multiple databases and an electronic filing system, and importantly, providing a quality service to our clients.
About the person
In this role, a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, strong communication skills when engaging with internal and external stakeholders and the ability to take ownership of your work are required. You will be adaptable and have the ability to learn quickly. You will also be reliable and have strong organisational and time management skills and work well as part of a busy administrative team.
Your experience will include:
- Database Maintenance
- Experience with multiple software packages
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Sound administration skills
- Knowledge of ATO & ASIC functions (desirable but not essential)
- The ability to multi task and prioritise work effectively
Ranked in the BRW Top 12 accounting firms, Bentleys is an international network of business advisors and accountants with expertise in advisory, audit and assurance, superannuation, taxation, corporate recovery, trusts and estates. Our extensive network of 18 offices in Australia, New Zealand and China, and 700 staff allows us to meet all our clients’ needs.
At Bentleys Tasmania, we pride ourselves on the quality of our services and are recognised nationally for our leading-edge information technology systems. We were the first firm in Tasmania and third nationally to achieve Xero Platinum Partner status.
At Bentleys, we help you get to where you want to be by thinking ahead and responding to your needs.
Applications and further enquiries should be directed to Sue Green at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close Monday 1st June 2020.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?