Advertiser: Australian Clinical Labs2.2115 out of 52.2 overall rating (52 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 May 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Pathology
Australian Clinical Labs is an innovative pathology company seeking suitably experienced Collectors to joining our collection team.
We are seeking collectors for the following areas:
- Eastern Suburbs
- North shore area
- Southern Sydney area
- Western / Northwest area
- Casual positions and weekend work available
- Pathology specimen collection within policy and procedural guidelines
- Care, storage and processing of specimens
- Accurate recording of details
- Assist in providing a high quality and reliable service to all stake holders
- Knowledge of WHS requirements surrounding handling of human samples.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Experience working in Pathology Collections, minimum 1-2 years.
- Certificate III in Pathology Collection
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude that will flow within the team.
You have the constant support and advice of the Area Supervisor. Our company is committed to quality and service.
If you are interested in this position, please send a current resume along with a covering letter stating position that you are expressing interest in to Karen Swensen – email: Karen.Swensen@clinicallabs.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a Certificate III in Pathology Collection?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have phlebotomy experience?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?