Advertiser: Digital Nomads HQMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 May 2020
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
Digital Marketing Operations Manager
Digital Nomads HQ is a dynamic, fast-paced and rapidly growing digital marketing agency, on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. We are a full service agency which means we provide a range of marketing expertise from website design and development to SEO, PPC and social media management.
We are hiring an Operations Manager to help us facilitate our accelerated growth into meaningful, long-term client relationships.
Please only apply if you meet the following criteria:
- You thrive on turning chaos into order
- Have excellent communication skills across a broad range of personalities
- Organising and creating structure is the highlight of your life
- Proven record in building relationships with client and colleagues
- You live to ensure ‘i’s are dotted and ‘t’s are crossed without unnecessarily slowing things down
- Proven project management skills
- Innate leadership skills to manage a team of minimum 6 project managers
- Enjoy diving deep into software, to find the right platforms for our unique company set-up
- Energetic leadership style
The successful applicant will demonstrate unapologetic leadership skills to oversee a team of (minimum) 6 project managers, who work closely together delivering marketing strategies and results for our clients.
This role is perfect for a digital marketing generalist developing their management experience and thrives in creating systems, designing workflow processes and developing standard operating procedures.
The right person for this position is looking for a career, not a job… You will be a meaningful addition to our growing team of digital marketing experts, who can be part of our success story. You’ll bring to the table, exceptional people skills that allow you to seamlessly liase between our clients and their project managers, bridging communication. You have an endearing personality to bring an element of joy to a highly demanding role, within a fun and cohesive team. Fitting into our friendly company culture is paramount!
The successful applicant will be rewarded with:
- Excellent salary and rewards
- Nurturing leadership
- Fun and genuinely supportive team environment
- True opportunity to be a part of something dynamic, exciting and exploding with growth on a weekly basis!
To apply please email email@example.com:
✔️Cover letter as to why you’d be a perfect fit
✔️Included in your cover letter please let us know your favourite meal to make and demonstrate your process to do that
✔️Send us a link to a video introducing yourself and letting us know about the career achievement you’re most proud of.
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?