Advertiser: realme Mobile AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 May 2020
- Sydney, Ryde & Macquarie Park
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
realme was founded in May 2018, establishing itself as a smartphone brand offering devices with both a strong performance and a trendy design in the broad context of e-commerce.
As the Fastest Growing Smartphone Brand, we are seeking an Assistant Accountant to join our growing team for Full-time / Casual roles. This position is an entry level position based in Macquarie Park which is located close to Macquarie Park station and other public transports.
- Inbound and outbound shipment planning and processing
- Liaison with warehouse for delivery planning and scheduling
- Assistance on product life cycle planning and inventory management
- Accounts Payable invoices processing
- Bank payments and reconciliations
- Supplier & clients statement reconciliations
- Fixed Asset Register maintenance
- Month-end support including processing journals, accruals, and reconciliations
- Profit and Loss variance analysis
- Other ad-hoc analysis and reports as requested by the Manager
To be considered for this role you should be / have:
- Citizen or Permanent Residence of Australia with authorisation to work full-time in Australia
- Proficient to advanced spoken and written English
- Solid Accounting knowledge (Operations background or practices is a plus)
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Business acumen and can-do attitude
- Excellent attention to detail, multi-tasking, analytical and communication skills
- Proactive approach to deadlines and time frames
- Ability to work in a fast paced and pressured environment along with excellent problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?