Plumber / Excavator Operator
Advertiser: Ward plumbing and excavations pty ltdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 May 2020
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Plumbers
Civil works company based in Thomastown working for major water authorities all over Melbourne providing water service upgrades and new connections.
Steady work flow during Covid-19
We are looking for an experienced plumber and or experienced excavator operator with the right attitude to grow with the business.
Full time work is available immediately. We have implemented strategies such as hand sanitiser in all vehicles, single employee per vehicle, reduced client interactions and have the benefit of working outdoors to reduce the risks of Covid-19.
Red / White Card
Electrical safety spotter ticket
Traffic management ticket
Duties will include:
Excavation spotting & operation
Under road boring
The position is Full Time
Pay negotiable depending on experience
Please forward CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?