Mobile Plant Operators
Advertiser: RSM PeopleMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 May 2020
- Bundaberg & Wide Bay Burnett
- Work Type
- Construction, Plant & Machinery Operators
We're currently seeking expressions of interest from anyone who meets the below criteria and is interested in working as a Mobile Plant Operator with us during this year’s sugar crush.
This labour hire position is a Bundaberg based role and will offer the right person approx. 4-5 months of solid work. In this challenging and diverse role, you’ll be required to possess the following licences & tickets and be able to demonstrate experience in the operation of this plant:
- Current HRW "CN" Crane Ticket
- Current HRW 'LF' licence
- Current 'HR' Truck licence (desired)
- Current HRW Dogging ticket (desired)
To be considered for this role you must possess the following attributes:
- Previous sugar milling experience
- Previous machinery experience as listed above
- Sound numeracy & literacy skills
- Possess good communication skills.
- Commitment to adhere to both RSM People's and the Host Employer's workplace health and safety procedures, policies and relevant statutory legislation.
This role will demand a considerable amount of physical labouring activity and you'll also be required to work as part of a team in order to get the job done.
You will also be required to work to a 7 day rotating shift roster.
If you believe you have what it takes to be successful in this role please email your resume to Rachael at email@example.com.
*Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted*
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- How many years' experience do you have as a machine operator?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?