Advertiser: Sicame Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 May 2020
- Gold Coast
- $26.13 per hour plus super
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Assembly & Process Work
Our Company is currently looking for experienced and reliable casual production workers based in our factory at Yatala.
Aspects of this role will include (but not limited to):
- Assembling various types of electrical connectors of a repetitive nature;
- Operation of a crimping device;
- Packing products into plastic bags and cartons;
- Carrying of cartons and stacking onto pallets;
- Sitting or standing at custom built assembly and manufacturing machines, placing and removing components in and out of the machines;
- Operation of injection moulding machines;
- Using hand tools;
- Loading chutes with small metal components;
- Occasional lifting and carrying of tubs, buckets or boxes no heavier than 15kg.
These positions will be employed on a casual basis for between 3 to 5 days per week, varying days from Monday to Friday. Full training will be provided. A Cert III in Process Manufacturing and/or previous experience in a similar environment is preferable. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and will be contacted by email, phone or text only.
Successful applicants will have:
- Availability to work day or afternoon shifts from Monday to Friday between the hours of 6:00am to 11:00pm;
- Reliable transport;
- Must have previous experience in a similar role;
- Ability to work independently and within a team;
- Physically fit with the ability to work in a fast paced manual handling environment;
- Safety shoes or boots;
- Strong work ethic;
- A good understanding of the English language, both written and oral;
- Reliable and Punctual;
- 'Can do' attitude;
- Good health and safety practices;
- The right to work in Australia.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a production worker?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.