Advertiser: NDSPMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 May 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Management
National Disability Support Partners (NDSP) is one of Australia’s best, and fastest growing, providers of plan management services in the NDIS.
This is a unique opportunity to join our dynamic and professional senior management team in a newly created position. The role requires the ability and experience to lead and deliver end-to-end ICT requirements company-wide including strategic, operational and project / innovation deliverables. The role demands well rounded ICT expertise as well as a willingness to get ‘hands-on’ and work closely with managers and teams to deliver their ICT requirements. Your ability to achieve an agile, customer centric ICT environment and to contribute to our goal to be Australia’s best plan manager will be highly valued.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead and coach the team to achieve a responsive, customer centric ICT service
- Develop and implement ICT strategy and business plans in consultation with key stakeholders
- Drive business critical ICT initiatives and projects to enhance business performance
- Deliver end-to-end ICT requirements including a help desk function
- Manage ICT risk including cybersecurity
- Recommend IT improvements and best fit ICT solutions
- Manage the ICT budget and return on investment
- Maintain vendor and external service provider relationships
The ideal candidate for this position is an experienced, self-motivated, pragmatic ICT professional with the ability to lead and deliver a robust, best-fit ICT environment for the company. Tertiary qualifications in IT (or a related discipline) along with previous experience in an IT manager or senior team leader position are essential.
The successful candidate will need to hold (or obtain) a National Police Clearance and a disability services screen.
A position description is available from Rebecca Wyness, Executive Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion about us, or the position, please contact Rebecca on 0408 480 256.
Please address your application to Rebecca Wyness at email@example.com.
Application close date: Monday 1 June 2020.
Shortlisting for interview may commence prior to the application close date.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for vendor management?
- What's your expected annual base salary?