Handy Man - Full Time - Immediate Start!
Advertiser: Mobility Access ModificationsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 May 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- $35p/h plus Super, Van & tools
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Carpentry & Cabinet Making
HANDYMAN REQUIRED – If you are a Jack of all Trades and live in the Eastern Suburbs, We Want You!
Rare opportunity to Join a Dynamic Growing Company.
Mobility Access Modifications is a leading building & maintenance company which specialises in modifying homes for the elderly and mobility impaired. Check us out online! www.mobilityaccess.com.au
No Resume? No Worries! Call Penny 0409939793
Full Time Work Available – The right candidate can make an immediate start! You will perform the following duties:
- Measuring diagrams for custom made items
- Fabricating custom-made items onsite
- Performing duties as per Scope of Works
- Reporting to the office daily
Minimum 5 years trade experience and have the below following skills:
- Ability to fabricate custom made items based off diagrams and plans
- Ability to identify problems and resolve
- Ability to create and work off Diagrams/ Plans
- Pro-active with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong Time management skills and the ability to complete between 1 and 12 jobs a day
- Relevant and proven experience in furniture making, concreting, plastering, caulking and welding
- If you have a Cabinetry, Carpentry or Furniture making background you will be highly regarded
6:30am daily van load up required in Coburg North.
- Company Vehicle
- All tools supplied
- Great Package
You Will have:
- Victorian Manual Drivers Licence
- The ability to drive a Manual Car
- The right to work in Australia
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?